Profile, CV and contact information.
- Name: Shiro Takeda
- Current Position: Professor, Department of Economics, Kyoto Sangyo University
- Ph.D in Economics, Hitotsubashi University
- Office Address: Department of Economics, Kyoto Sangyo University, Motoyama, Kamikamo, Kita-Ku, Kyoto City, 603-8555, Japan. (Map)
- Current Research Interests:
- Economic analysis of global warming, carbon tax, emission trading.
- Regional integration (FTA and EPA)
- Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
See Research page
- B.A. (Economics), Department of Economics, Waseda University, 1995
- M.A. (Economics), Graduate School of Economics, Waseda University, 1999
- Ph.D. (Economics) Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 2005.
Ph.D. Thesis "An Economic Analysis of Environmental Regulations".
- 2003: Lecturer, Kanto Gakuen University
- 2005: Associate Professor, Kanto Gakuen University